Who We Are
We are a team of financial people – bookkeepers, accountants, financial planners, paralegals who forge our talents together to serve our clients with almost everything they need in their businesses. We specialize in the construction, trucking and non-profit industries and have existing accounts with the Secretary of State of Texas, Comptroller of Public Accounts and the Internal Revenue Service to fulfill all their requirements, either online or on paper. We maintain a solid follow up procedure on our clients’ files and make sure they avoid problems with the government agencies where they operate their businesses. For the last few years, we have expanded our services to include Arizona, Indiana and North Carolina in our practice. We have a combined experience of 45 years on our various services that has made DFS a staple item in our clients’ menu of services.
The services we offer:
- Accounting services – Done monthly, reported monthly or annually – comprises the bulk of reports that can be attached to financial or management reports. Engagement contracts with clients often requires prepayment of services due to observed negligence of clients to settle their accounts.
- Bookkeeping services – Outsourced in the Philippines, performed by CPA’s who have experiences in recording via Quickbooks, Peach Tree or Sage, and One Software. Monthly reports to clients submitted via emails.
- Corporate services – Online amendments to corporations, corporate start-ups and dissolution of corporations. 24-hour service available online. Foreign corporations can be registered, too, by investors who wish to find venture opportunities in Texas.
- Tax Services – U.S. individual, partnerships and corporate tax returns. Form 1040, Form 1065, Form 1120, Form 990 and state tax returns for individuals subject to state income taxes.
We consider community support as a priority to successful management of businesses. Hence, we have assigned Roscon Foundation, Inc., a Texas-based non-profit, 170(B) public charity, to be our beneficiary because of the following factors:
- They have maintained an open channel of communication with other on-profits here and abroad that makes them secure a wide market of opportunities for members of the business profession
- They have fulfilled all their missions and they have been audited, showing that no member of the organization have used public funds for their personal uses; and
- Their recording procedures are very transparent.